With SalesCenterTM, powered by WebExTM, you can meet instantly with prospects around the globe—and capture their attention with lively, interactive presentations and product demos. Bring subject-matter experts into any call on the fly. Then post presentations, meeting notes, and other resources in personalized portals that your prospects can access any time. Empower your sales force with SalesCenter and take your sales to new heights. Use SalesCenter to show anyone, anywhere what you have to offer.
With SalesCenter, you can:
- Engage prospects with dynamic online sales presentations and demos.
- Bring other sales team members or experts into a call instantly to help close the deal.
- Give prospects ready access to the information they need to make timely decisions by creating customized portals.
- Accelerate the sales process by easily and frequently reaching key decision makers.
- Increase sales productivity by shortening the learning curve for new reps.
Deliver high-impact sales presentations while reducing costly field calls. Touch more prospects more often right from your desktop. You can even launch directly from many popular sales force automation (SFA) applications.
As a sales manager you’re well-equipped too, with full visibility into selling activities. Observe any online sales call, analyze staff performance, and zero in to close the sale with coaching in real-time. Easily record calls for team training and review, and take advantage of integrated reporting and analysis tools to drive operational productivity and team success.
SalesCenter is delivered on demand over the WebEx MediaToneTM Network, a private global network. No new software or hardware is required, making it easy to implement and easy to scale to meet the growing needs of your sales organization. It offers better than 99.99% reliability, as well as robust security. WebEx provides 128-bit SSL and AES encryption to ensure all your sales calls are private and secure. WebEx is SAS 70 and WebTrustTM certified.
Learn more about Sales Center features.