Unified Meeting lets you quickly and easily bring people together—from anywhere in the world—so they can see what you want to show them, hear what you have to say and interact in order to learn, collaborate and make decisions. You get audio, web and video conferencing in a single, proprietary system that integrates with everyday business tools, like calendaring systems and instant messaging clients, so starting and joining meetings is done just with a click of the mouse. The best part is that all of this comes as a service that we manage for you.
A Simple Way to Have Online Meetings
Using Unified Meeting will help you accomplish more in your workday. This easy-to-use system lets you meet with colleagues, partners and customers in remote locations in your own online meeting room, without ever leaving your office. Reliable and secure, Unified Meetings allows you to present PowerPoint® slides, share applications, quiz and survey participants and show web sites—all with the same impact and results as in-person meetings. So you meet more productively and more often without the time and expense of travel.
Use Unified Meeting for:
- Sales presentations
- Training and e-learning programs
- Marketing seminars
- Product launches
- Departmental meetings
- Company announcements
- Collaboration and project management
MULTIPLE LEVELS OF SECURITY
Provide industry-leading levels of access security, network security and content security.
- Can be customized for each meeting, pass codes set by the moderator
- Use 128-bit SSL for your online meetings
- See all connections to the meeting in the Unified Meeting interface
- Option to require participants to pre-register for meetings
POWERFUL MEETING CONTROLS
Make the most of your meeting time by utilizing a variety of powerful meeting controls.
- Share applications right from your desktop
- Create surveys and quizzes and conduct polls
- Launch desktop video at any time during your meeting
Control the phone portion of the meeting using the web—without the hassle of extensive telephone keypad commands.
- Mute and unmute any or all participants
- View the voice status of participants via the online meeting interface
- View who is speaking in the conference via the Active Speaker icon
Give participants seamless entry to your meetings.
- No plug-ins or downloads needed for participants to join
- Participants can join meetings via numerous browsers and operating systems including: IE 6.0 + (Windows), Firefox 1.5 + (Windows/Mac/Linux), Safari 2.0 + (Mac)
COMPREHENSIVE LANGUAGE SUPPORT
Use the global capabilities to offer access to Unified Meeting from anywhere in the world.
- Language localization for all major European languages
- Support for Chinese (Traditional & Simplified) & Japanese languages
Integration: The Key to Productivity
Today’s business communication tools make staying connected with people pretty convenient. But when you combine them, they become a powerful way to be more productive and efficient. Through Unified Meeting’s integration with Outlook and Lotus Notes Calendars and instant messenger clients, scheduling conferences and escalating chat sessions to online meetings can be done with just a few clicks. Once you’re in a meeting, Unified Meeting fully integrates voice, web and desktop video conferencing into one intuitive interface, using patented technology to ensure that voice and web are completely synchronized.
- Integrate with commonly used office tools to make your online meeting experience even more compelling:
- Simplified scheduling of meetings using Microsoft® Outlook or Lotus Notes
- Display Microsoft PowerPoint presentations
- Support for Microsoft Office 2000 through 2007
- Support for Microsoft Windows 2000, XP and Vista operating systems
- No need to remember your dial in numbers, user login and password ever again:
- Start and join scheduled meetings by clicking directly from your Outlook or Lotus Notes Calendar.
- Quickly join or start a meeting with a simple click on the Unified Meeting desktop icon in your task bar
- Have Unified Meeting automatically dial you when you start the meeting
- Easily invite your participants while in a meeting with a simple click of a button using:
- MSN/Windows Live Messenger®
- Lotus Sametime instant messenger
- Microsoft Office Communicator instant messenger
Web Conferencing in a SaaS Environment
By using Unified Meeting for your company's conferencing, you let us manage the software, equipment, development and maintenance so you can focus on your own systems. Unified Meeting is well suited to a Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery model because of its quick deployment, no software or hardware purchases are necessary and there’s no management or maintenance required.
It is a hosted solution that can be accessed using a web browser and delivered from our media servers via a SaaS model that offers several benefits:
- Top level security and system redundancy
- 24x7 global support in 24 countries
- Custom training delivered in-person or virtually
- Comprehensive launch plans
- Flexible and customizable
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
The Power of Unified Meeting
Unified Meeting is the web conferencing system that combines common business tools into a single platform that lets you show people what you’re talking about, hear what they have to say and interact. What you get with Unified Meeting is a powerful way to bring people together from anywhere in the world—quickly, conveniently and most important, easily. And it is all through a system that you don’t have to develop or maintain.