Your Web Meetings Should Be Simple and Engaging
You need a collaboration tool that allows you to really interact with remote teams, keeping them focused on what you’re demonstrating, working in real-time on projects and making eye contact while you communicate. And you need it to be easy—no jumping through hoops to set-up or run the meeting.
Simple to Use
If you’re like many people who cite ease of use as the biggest reason for not using web conferencing, you’ll like the simplicity of Web Visuals. It eliminates the intimidation factor by presenting you and your participants a familiar interface. Whether you are reviewing contracts, demonstrating software or editing project plans, it is easy to involve everyone in the meeting and truly collaborate.
With Web Visuals gives you everything you need to quickly and easily start meetings:
- You only have to set it up once and you get instant sign-on right from your desktop.
- The audio and video connections are integrated, so no more looking up dial-in numbers or logins.
- You can schedule instant meetings in Outlook® for easy invitations and one-click entry.
- The interface is intuitive and easy-to-use.
When your meetings take place only on the phone, people attending your meetings retain less than 6% of what they hear. You may have tried other web conferencing tools, but found them to be too complicated. Web Visuals gives you integrated features that let you better manage your meetings and make them feel more personal.
- Immediately see who is connected on the phone with our integrated audio conferencing.
- Tools for collaborating are easy to find and use.
- Integrated desktop video automatically detects your webcam, so you can see who is talking, face-to-face.
Learn more about Web Visual features.
Web Visuals Even Handles Your Webinars
It’s not every day you host large training sessions, company announcements, marketing seminars or investor relations calls. But when you do, you may need to bring hundreds or thousands of people together; the need to do it quickly, easily and cost effectively is a given.
Web Visuals was designed to help walk you through each step to ensure your event is a success. From one interface, you can:
Manage your guest lists.
Send customized invitations that integrate with Outlook® and automatically send reminders.
Pre-qualify people with customized registration questions as they register for your seminar.
During your webinar, you can use an intuitive set of tools to easily share information and engage your participants.
- Host up to 3000 people in a session.
- Get real-time feedback with interactive chat, polling and Q&A.
- Record your webinar for access by those who couldn’t attend, including the audio, web and video in a single playback.
- Post documents, product brochures, course-work and other reference materials for later download.
Learn more about Web Visual features.
Service You Can Rely On
Trust the SwitchTower® network, the proprietary foundation of Web Visuals, which ensures redundancy, security and reliability. Tried and true— with thousands of satisfied customers and years of development and use behind it— there’s no need to fear not being able to log into the meeting, getting booted mid-slide or even the whole conference crashing.
Integrated, Simple and Powerfully Engaging Meetings
No matter what your communication needs are—instant, collaborative meetings or larger webinars—this proprietary web conferencing system from Web Visuals lets you have remote meetings that are as engaging as a live ones.
Web Visuals empowers you with dynamic, interactive tools that give you a full-featured online meeting with intuitive, easy-to-use connections that integrate audio, web and video conferencing into one engaging experience.